- We are a leading set of media and communications law barristers with a proven track-record in defamation, privacy, data protection, harassment, intellectual property, and all related fields.
- We have acted in most of the recent significant cases in these areas.
- We offer depth of talent from our junior barristers to our best-known QCs.
- We have an excellent and well-respected clerking team.
- We write and contribute to the leading textbooks in our field: Gatley on Libel and Slander; Tugendhat and Christie: The Law of Privacy and the Media, Arlidge, Eady & Smith on Contempt, Borrie & Lowe: The Law of Contempt and The Law of Photography and Digital Images; and edit the leading specialist law reports, the Entertainment and Media Law Reports.