Barristers of 5RB provide advocacy and advisory services direct to overseas lawyers, corporate clients and individuals in various countries including the United States, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Nigeria, and the West Indies.
- be instructed directly for timely, cost-effective advisory services within our specialist areas of law in England and Wales and the European Court of Human Rights;
- advise and assist in litigation preparation;
- provide specialist advice and assistance on the drafting, interpretation and enforceability of contracts governed by the law of England and Wales and other common law countries;
- provide a 24/7 rapid response for all your pre-publication and urgent injunction issues;
- provide mediation, alternative dispute resolution and arbitration services.
We understand how important it is to establish a relationship prior to need; therefore we encourage you to contact us to learn how we can help BEFORE the need arises.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.