Christina Michalos addresses the IBC's Protecting the Media event
She will be participating in a practical case study session concerning Management of the Flow of Information in Intellectual Property and Media Law cases centred around a hypothetical case study.
The annual Media Law Conference, held in London, will also include a number of other specialised sessions:
- Privacy and confidence – the latest position
- Libel law – in-depth analysis of the impact of recent cases
- Contempt of court, reporting restrictions, protection of sources, children and the courts
- Data protection, freedom of information
- Copyright, image protection, passing off
- Regulatory update – broadcasting codes, sponsorship, advertising and more A brochure for the IBC conference is attached below.