November 21, 2005
Sports Law Conference: 30 Nov 2005
Mark Warby QC to address Law for Sports Disciplinary Bodies Conference
5RB’s Mark Warby QC will be speaking at the conference on Law for Sports Disciplinary Bodies to be held at the Marriott Marble Arch Hotel on Wednesday 30 November 2005. His topic will be Sentencing in Sports Disciplinary Proceedings, with particular reference to Bradley v The Jockey Club.
Other topics to be covered at the conference include:
- The role of the chairperson of disciplinary tribunals
- The human rights principles that apply in disciplinary proceedings
- Child Protection Issues
- Evidence and the rules of natural justice
Other speakers include His Honour Judge Jeff Blackett.
The event, organised by McKay Law Conferences, attracts 6 hours of CPD. To register, contact Lyndsey Crook:
- McKay Law Conferences, 41 St. Paul’s Street, Leeds LS1 2JG
- T: 0845 123 5571
- F: 0845 123 5572
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org