*** STOP PRESS ***
5RB Talks – Manchester
Seven barristers from 5RB, the leading media and information law set, are coming to Manchester on Thursday 9th February, 2017 to present a half day seminar on the latest issues in our specialist areas of defamation, privacy, harassment, data protection, internet and social media law.
- Leaders in their field hear from leading practitioners and share their day to day experiences at the coal face of media and information law
- Practical case studies highlighting pitfalls
- Insights valuable defamation, privacy, harassment and data protection law updates
- Hospitality enjoy lunch with your peers and a drinks reception to round off your day
- Value excellent value due to the support of specialist insurers Hiscox
Who should attend
- Media and information law solicitors
- Data protection solicitors
- General commercial, family and criminal litigators
- In-house media lawyers
- In-house counsel
- Any solicitor hoping to gain an understanding of this discrete area of law and how it affects them and their clients.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester
Manchester M2 5GP
£50 inclusive of VAT
email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
12 noon arrival and registration
12.30 – 1.30 Buffet lunch
1.30 – 1.35 Welcome and introduction – Justin Rushbrooke QC
3.20 – 3.40 Afternoon tea/coffee break
4.40 – 5.00 Final Q&A
5.00 + Drinks & canapes
Please contact Karen at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Conference5RB took place on Thursday, 29 September 2016 at IET Savoy Place, Savoy Place, London WC2R 0BL
Ten years ago in 2006, we held our first conference. Since then, thanks to all of you, we have grown the conference into the leading event in our field. Consequently, we have outgrown our previous venue. We are extremely excited to move our event to IET Savoy Place which has just completed a £30m renovation offering us larger capacities and fabulous views overlooking the Thames.
Date: Thursday, 29 September 2016
Venue: IET Savoy Place, Savoy Place, London WC2R 0BL
Price: £495 + vat (50% discount for 3d and subsequent delegates registered from the same organisation)
The conference was CPD accredited for 6.5 hours.
5RB would like to thank all those who have attended our conferences.
5RB media and entertainment law